- We make and handpaint ceramic tiles, number plaques and door name plaques
in our own workshop in Scotland. The patterns on the carved and handpainted
tiles will not wear off.
- Our handmade tiles are usually 15 x 15 cm (6 inches square) but we can make
them any size.
- We can also make tile panels and tiles to your designs. For some Celtic
tile panels click here.
- If you do not see the tiles, door plaque or house number you want, please get in touch and we will help you.
The details on the Celtic, Mackintosh and Thistle tile ranges are all
carved into the tile and then highlighted with colour washes and handpainted
The Clouds and Saying tiles are all handpainted.
|Click to see all the ranges.
The Mackintosh, Thistle and Rose number plaques can be made with any number
The Thistle plaques can be made with numbers or names.
|Click to see the whole range.
Our door plaques are available with names like :-
We can also put any name/word you like on.
Our styles include Celtic, Mackintosh and Thistle.
|Click for more information
- Our tiles are suitable for bathroom and kitchen use. They are wall-tiles and
not suitable for flooring.
- We are based in Scotland and have many Scottish designs :- Celtic, Thistle, Mackintosh .....
- We have made bespoke tiles and tile panels for customers as far apart as Kinnesswood, France, America ....
- Jstiles is part of Jacqui Seler Ceramics (Jsceramics) we make relief carved and handpainted ceramic gifts and wedding favours.